Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ready to go to the WFC!

I have some obsessive compulsive behavioral traits, and because of that my moto in most things is to over-prepare, and then go with the flow. I planned, typed out, and printed my itinerary  in triplicate. Same with my recipes, ingredients lists, and equipment lists for Friday and also (just in case) Saturday. I had my contacts list for the butcher, the wine representative, and also maps printed out for the grocery stores. I had 2 checked bags, 1 carry-on and a large purse and I was about to fly alone, then travel on a bus and check into a hotel and then sleep there, by myself. While I have flown by myself before, I had never stayed alone in a hotel before. I was Nervous! I was Excited! I was Nervocited!!
Beautiful flight.
Quiet too.

And now the adventure begins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment