Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just A Pinch Recipe Club

I joined an on-line recipe club about 3 years ago. http://www.justapinch.com/ its a website where you can post recipes and pictures. I thought it would be a great place to store my family recipes for easy access, nothing more. Little did I realize that over time I'd connect with other cooks and make wonderful on-line friends that would turn into real world friends and have some really incredible experiences too! 
A little FYI about Just A Pinch, or JAP as we like to call it for short. Its the largest on-line database of recipes there is, run by some fabulous people called The Kitchen Crew. They review and award ribbons for outstanding recipes, run contests, have chat groups where folks post questions and information, there are even coupons, make-your-own recipe books and tons of other features. Here is a little pic of the mobile app for JAP:
I highly recommend Just a Pinch Recipe Club. Its changed my life but, dont be afraid, it doesnt have to change YOUR life. It can just enhance it. Anyway, I am a member there and I entered a contest for Burgers. It was this one....
I entered and I WON! woot woot! But geesh, I cant go to Vegas cause I just got back from my brothers wedding in New Jersey, which was awesome, by the way, and we couldnt afford for me to go on another trip already! wow! so, thats nice I won, but I'm not going. Or am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment